Looking to join a professional and compassionate team caring for residents within a senior community? PlumRus has just the right job opportunity for you.
Your experience in providing basic medical care, including administrative support and leadership, within a team responsible for the general medical wellbeing of elderly persons will be the focus of a successful application.
- Emotionally mature
- Be able to work in an interdisciplinary and multifunctional environment
- Be self-motivated
- Be a team player
- Have a professional and compassionate approach to Health Care
- Registration with the SANC as a Registered Nurse is compulsory
- A driver’s license and own transport is recommended
- Fluency in Afrikaans and English
- Computer literacy
- Experience in a retirement home environment would be advantageous
- A negotiable salary
- Medical aid
- Generous leave benefits
Forward a comprehensive CV and covering letter to email@example.com before 11 June 2021 (closing date).
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you have not heard from us after 14 days after the closing date, your application must be considered to have been unsuccessful.